- Wildthings Ranch – Made with hand-curated hairy cowhides.
- By using fully natural hairy leather, each strap has a totally unique colour pattern. No two ever alike.
- A+ Italian suede lining, with heavyweight 20’s stitch.
- Jacquard woven patch branding.
- Cotton presentation gift bag.
- 6.4cm / 2.5” wide with approx. 112cm-147cm / 44” to 58” adjustable length.
- 50kg Co2e offset – carbon negative x2.
- Plastic free, and biodegradable, outer paper packaging.
- Fully UK made and Bison Boa founder quality controlled.
The long story…..
Each Wildthings Ranch is a truly individually unique guitar strap. Because the hair pattern of the hand selected hides is completely natural and undyed, no two Wildthings Ranch straps can ever be the same. Each Wildthings Ranch is essentially its own limited edition of one!
The toughest quality control around, bar-none. Made from rack to bench entirely in the UK by a small team, we truly care that you enjoy your strap as much as we do making them, so attention to detail and quality is everything. Finally, each strap is checked and packed by the Bison Boa founder before it leaves the workshop with a hand signed quality control card to certify that your strap meets our incredibly stringent quality and finish standards.
Whether treating yourself or someone else, Bison Boa guitar straps are always gift presentable. Shipping in a plastic-free, kraft paper, outer bag, your strap will sit beautifully coiled in a graphic printed, raw cotton, drawstring pouch to protect and look great on arrival.
Soft as butter from day one, your strap is 2.5" (approx. 64mm) wide with an adjustable length of 44" to 58" (approx. 112cm - 147cm). This extended range strap will be the perfect fit for small through to large players. Guitar, bass, electric acoustic…..it’ll look great on anything. Ohh, and, just so you know, we spend less than 0.1% of the value of this strap offsetting 50kg/CO2e with Gold Standard audited projects around the world.
With a carbon footprint of <22kg CO2, your strap is more than x2 carbon negative. Bison Boa will also offset two guitar straps for every strap sold until we’ve offset every strap we’ve ever made since 2013. We’ll get there soon.