- Blade made in the UK from super heavyweight full grain cowhide.
- Cut from the ‘bend’. The most premium and durable cut in leatherworking.
- Bison Boa embossed logo.
- Burnt Bark - a deep conker brown.
- Cotton presentation gift bag.
- 6.4cm / 2.5” wide with approx. 112cm-147cm / 44” to 58” adjustable length.
- 50kg Co2e offset – 227% carbon negative strap.
- Plastic free, and biodegradable, outer paper packaging.
- Fully UK made and Bison Boa founder quality controlled.
The long story…..
The Bison Boa Heavy Standard guitar strap is a zero-fuss approach to extreme quality. Blade made in the UK at the Bison Boa workshop, we cut the straps from the strongest cut in the leather industry, the ‘bend’ cut. The super tight full-grain of the bend is then oil and wax treated to produce a final strap that is heavy and sumptuous.
It’s the kind of ultra-high quality strap you buy for a lifetime of playing, and it’ll just get better and better has you break it in.
We also have the toughest quality control around, bar-none. We truly care that you enjoy your strap as much as we do making them, so attention to detail and quality is everything. Each strap is individually checked and comes with a hand signed quality control card to certify that the strap meets our incredibly stringent quality and finish standards. Bison Boa products are always gift presentable and the Bison Boa Heavy Standard strap is no different. Coiled in a graphic printed, raw cotton, drawstring bag to protect and look great on arrival.
Super comfortable, strong and durable, the 2.5" (approx. 64mm) wide strap has an adjustable length of 44" to 58" (approx. 112cm - 147cm). This extended range strap will be the perfect fit for small through to large players.
Ohh, and, just so you know, we spend less than 0.1% of the value of this strap offsetting 50kg/CO2e with Gold Standard audited projects around the world. With a carbon footprint of <22kg CO2, your strap is more than x2 carbon negative. Bison Boa will also offset two guitar straps for every strap sold until we’ve offset every strap we’ve ever made since 2013. We’ll get there soon.