- The Italiano – Fully aniline, unfinished leather, made to develop a deep patina over time.
- Finest Italian leather by the Tempesti family of Tuscany (since 1946).
- A+ Italian suede lining, with heavyweight 20’s stitch.
- Cotton presentation gift bag.
- 6.4cm / 2.5” wide with approx. 112cm-147cm / 44” to 58” adjustable length.
- 50kg Co2e offset – carbon negative x2.
- Plastic free, and biodegradable, outer paper packaging.
- Fully UK made and Bison Boa founder quality controlled.
The long story…..
The Italiano is a love letter to Italy and its incredible leather. Tanned in the heart of Tuscany by the Tempesti family since 1946, this world-class leather is produced under the strict quality contract of the Consorzio Vera Pelle Conciata to ensure the highest Italian standards. Your master-grade, veg-tan leather guitar strap will truly last a lifetime and only get better with age, showing a rapid individual patina that will keep telling your unique story for decades to come.
The toughest quality control around, bar-none. Made from rack to bench entirely in the UK by a small team, we truly care that you enjoy your strap as much as we do making them, so attention to detail and quality is everything. Finally, each strap is checked and packed by the Bison Boa founder before it leaves the workshop with a hand signed quality control card to certify that your strap meets our incredibly stringent quality and finish standards.
Whether treating yourself or someone else, Bison Boa guitar straps are always gift presentable. Shipping in a plastic-free, kraft paper, outer bag, your strap will sit beautifully coiled in a graphic printed, raw cotton, drawstring pouch to protect and look great on arrival.
Supple from day one, your strap is 2.5" (approx. 64mm) wide with an adjustable length of 44" to 58" (approx. 112cm - 147cm). This extended range strap will be the perfect fit for small through to large players. Guitar, bass, electric acoustic…..it’ll look great on anything.
Ohh, and, just so you know, we spend less than 0.1% of the value of this strap offsetting 50kg/CO2e with Gold Standard audited projects around the world. With a carbon footprint of <22kg CO2, your strap is more than x2 carbon negative. Bison Boa will also offset two guitar straps for every strap sold until we’ve offset every strap we’ve ever made since 2013. We’ll get there soon.